mardi 28 juin 2011

My alcoholism - and there were a miracle - Part eight

As i said in the video, may be i'll be perceived as a fool by some person, but i don't care cause it happened for real.

There were this particular winter night where i was standing on the outside stairway of the chapel i use to go, and thousand and thousand leafs fall on me.

I was so surprised and at the same time i tried to understand what was going on.
The day after, a friend of mine came to my place with a brochure about a rehab center. I wondered : This is a sign, this is my last chance.

I went to that place and i met the the director of this rehab center. He said to me that i would never had the courage to come at this place for my sobriety.
He was completely wrong.

4 days later i was ready to go to this place. That's what i did.

My alcoholism - and there were a miracle - Part eight from Andre Halle on Vimeo.