samedi 25 juin 2011

My alcoholism - Living under the shadow of lies - Part three

Having a life where i had to cope with a drinking problem, in society, at work, in my family, and in a lot of social situation, i was showing myself as a stable person, someone who lived a normal life wich it was not the case.

Even if i felt comfortable with the way i was drinking at that time, i couldn't fight these constant emotions that i was lying to myself as i was lying to other in my life. There were a dark side of me that i didn't want to expose and it was my alcoholism.

I was living under the shadow of lies even if i tried to deny it, it was impossible to deny it like i used to do for many other aspects of my life. That's what this video is all about.

My alcoholism - Living under the shadow of lies - Part three from Andre Halle on Vimeo.