mardi 28 juin 2011

My alcoholism - How far i've been playing with my life - Part nine

I forgot to mention that just some months before going to the rehab center, i had a small heart attack in December of the year precedent year.

I was very very anxious, i felt like dying but as the time went one, i calm myself.
During the evening, my father who is a doctor came to the hospital. He talk with my doctor and both of them went near my bed. My doctor said to myself "Mr. Hallé, you have a severe alcoholism problem and if you keep on living like you do, i give you less than a year of life.

But, it sound so stupid now that i'm sober, even if i was severely advised by the doctor, my only thought was to get a 12 beers box when i'll get out the hospital.
That's how far my alcoholism went. This was ridiculous, but it told of sick i was even in my own soul, spirit, and consciousness.

My alcoholism - How far i've been playing with my life - Part nine from Andre Halle on Vimeo.