mardi 28 juin 2011

My alcoholism - The loneliness and this chapel i had - Part seven

There's been a time where i wanted to be all alone. That's what my friends did, they live me alone but for many time ?

I was not the one who was deciding, and my loneliness was absolutely there. I was all alone with my bottles of beer. My life was drowning.

But i had just something who give me hope, that was this chapel of an abandoned abbey who was at 20 minutes of walk from where i lived.

I've been there 7 days a week, every night, and there were nothing who could stop me getting there, cold time, tempest, snow, rain, wind, anything, i was there.

For one month i took this same old walk, and sitting on the front of this chapel, i was asking god, the universe, a superior power, angel, anything from this spiritual side who reside in me was good enough to ear my tears, and my hope of getting out of this hell.

This is what i tell in this video.

My alcoholism - The loneliness and this chapel i had - Part seven from Andre Halle on Vimeo.