mardi 28 juin 2011

My alcoholism - Becoming the saddest image of myself - Part six

After trying several ways to stop alcohol, i said to myself, "nothing work, so i"'ll drink till death".

I was losing myself. One of my friend ask me to go with her at a Alcoholic
anonymous meeting, and i hate it so much that i didn't want to go to any kind of helping group like that.

I was with my girlfriend during that time, and i told her that it was better for her to go back at her apartment (we use to have separated appartment) cause she became to be in the hell i was living. I didn't want to be in this hell, so we broke up in tears. But for me it was a way to respect her.

It was the begining of an end. I was a very suffering man, but alcohol was still obssessing myself so this is one the sadest part of my life that i talk about in this video.

My alcoholism - Becoming the saddest image of myself - Part six from Andre Halle on Vimeo.